Adrián Nagy Hinst, from Hungary, introduced his tricopter project which is supported by Ground Zero Team www.groundzero.hu.
Adrian’s goal was to make a good-looking copter that have all features and make a composite chasis, from glass/carbon fiber.
This is the initial design:
This is the current configuration:
- Turnigy SK3-2826-1130 motors
- 8×4,5 karbon SF props
- 10A HK ESC (simonK firmware)
- ArduFlyer 2.5 with ArduCopter 3.0.1 code
- ULOX NEO6-M GPS
- 2000mA 3S lipo (2 db 1000mA 3S2P)
- Flytron 25A ultralight current sensor
- MKS-DS95 servo
- RECOM 5V 1A power supply for electronics
- 3DR 868 MHz telemetry module
- RCTimer OLED screen
- Immersion 600mW 5.8 video TX + C
- MinimOSD, with KVTeam code
- KPC-E700PUB camera
- FRSKY Futaba FASST-compatible receiver, PPM
- controlled LED-s and buzzer
All-up weight is 782g, and has 8 minutes of safe flight time with 20-25% of remaining battery.
NHAdrian Tricopter onboard / FPV video
For more info visit DIYDrones.