MCOR TECHNOLOGIES’ LOW-COST, MULTICOLOR PAPER 3D PRINTING TECHNOLOGY TO TAKE SPOTLIGHT AT UPCOMING INSIDE 3D PRINTING CONFERENCE & EXPO
Mcor Technologies Ltd, manufacturer of desktop paper 3D printers, announced today that they will showcase their full color Selective Deposition Lamination (SDL) paper 3D printing technology at the upcoming Inside 3D Printing Conference & Expo. They stated that the Mcor IRIS full-color 3D printer will be printing photorealistic 3D models throughout the conference and attendees will be able to examine models made with Mcor 3D printers to experience the durability, high quality and uniquely tactile feel of paper 3D printed models.
Dr. Conor MacCormack, co-founder and CEO of Mcor Technologies, will give a presentation titled, “Mcor Technologies’ Paper-Based 3D Printing: The History, Vision, Technology and Applications,” where attendees will hear:
- How paper 3D printing evolved from a vision of accessible 3D printing for all to the founding of Mcor and the manufacture of low-cost, professional-class 3D printers,
- The careful technology decisions enabling the lowest-cost, highest-quality, full-color, eco-friendly 3D printers,
- How paper 3D printers produce a durable physical object from a 3D file,
- Which applications are best suited for paper 3D printing.
The Inside 3D Printing Conference & Expo is the preeminent B2B event for the 3D printing industry, attracting approximately 3,000 attendees.
- Presentation by Dr. Conor MacCormack, September 17, 2:45 PM-3:30 PM.
- Demonstration of the Mcor IRIS, full-color paper 3D printer and display of Mcor 3D printed models inbooth #134 of the Expo.
- Mcor will be joined in booth #134 by its reselling partners Lab Corporation and Zip-Bit, Inc.
When: September 17-18, 2013
Where: Doubletree Hotel Conference Center, San Jose, CA
Source: Mcor Technologies