The Snap 3D Printer is fast to assemble and printing high quality parts.
They claimed that users can easily assemble the Snap 3D Printer without having any technical knowledge. The Snap’s frame is very strong and doesn’t require fasteners as their design innovation and high quality materials.
They’ve chosen the modular design, which allows advanced users, makers and product designers to customize their printer, for the Snap 3D printer to be a platform for 3D printing innovations. For example, the extruder’s platform that can be easily removed and replaced with a different Extruder for liquid printing or dispensing (printing chocolate, sugar or food). The print bed is also modular so that users can add a second Extruder for experimental dual printing.
The Snap 3D Printer tech specs:
- No Soldering, Electronics & Wires snap together
- Large build volume: 8 x 8 x 8 inches
- ABS, PLA, Nylon 3 mm filament
- 100 micron layers resolution
- Stand alone with microSD input
- LCD panel with control interface
- The best heated bed for ABS: Helios bed
- LDE light
- Easy and fast to assemble
- Software: Repetier, Pronterface or slic3r
For further details, you can visit their KickStarter page here.